Over the last few months, X-Yachts production has been working on the new version of the Xp 55. The boat was finished recently and is under transportation to the first boat show.
There are many new features in this new edition – below you will find just some of the adjustments:
- New Nordic Oak Veneer & Teak Floorboard
- New Owner’s cabin style including berth shape & wardrobe design, etc.
- Chart table fiddle
- Toilet lower cabinets
- Aft cabin double berth can be converted to a twin berth
- Companionway with steps of curved unvarnished teak
- New bathroom style with new storage space underneath the corian worktop
The boat will be presented for the first time at Cannes Yachting Festival taking place from 12th – 17th September.