If you know interesting sailing news, if you have written a complete report of a regatta or if you have delivered a fantastic sailing performance, you can send it to the ClubRacer editorial team.
After that we will see if your sailing news suggestion has sufficient news value for a prominent place on the front page.
ClubRacer works with a permanent pool of authors who regularly write about sailing. If you want to write an article for ClubRacer very sporadically, you are at the right address on this page.
The rules of the game for guest contributions:
- We only post news or reports where the sailor is central, we do not publish promotional content.
- You write under personal title and not from the name of an association or club (copyrights).
- The association or club you are writing for may be mentioned.
- We only work with unique content, which means that the message is exclusive to ClubRacer.
Useful tips for your article:
- Make a short and catchy title, we like quotes.
- Write a short introduction that encourages you to read the entire article.
- We don’t want to work with manageable paragraphs; we don’t want a book form.
- Enclose copyright-free images for illustration purposes.
- If you have more than 5Mb of attachments, create a zip file and send it to us via Wetransfer.
If you would like to have a link or link to your own website or Facebook page in the article, please be kind enough to include a link to us.
Please note that we receive a lot of sailing news and press releases, which are impossible to post all. If you follow the above rules and advice, you have a very high chance that your article will be published.
Want to know more?
If you have any questions please contact us, we will be happy to answer your questions.